- Cafecito: There really isn’t any other place like Cafecito. It is truly one of a kind, and no wonder that it has become a favorite for Yuma natives, transplants, and visitors alike. Staff is friendly, the music is always hip and inviting, and the decor is the perfect balance of perfectly curated “found items”. In the outdoor garden space, there is Plenty of room for kids to explore while parents enjoy their food and beverages.They even host outdoor concerts and events in this space. Their menu features several original drinks including a latte with lavender and honey, and another made with horchata. If you're drinking your coffee on site, the hot drinks are served in adorable pottery mugs, with perfect latte art. For food you can enjoy simple but perfectly executed snacks such as the avocado toast, the Changito (peanut or almond butter toast with bruleed banana) and the acai bowls.
- North End Coffeehouse: For a cozy downtown vibe, check out North End. Their drink menu includes all of your coffee favorites in addition to various teas and lemonades. Enjoy delicious, homemade pastries or bagels which are made fresh in-house daily. They also serve vegan friendly pastries!
- Yuma Bagel Co.: When you step inside Yuma Bagel Co. you're met with a welcoming interior featuring a plant wall and a delicious display of dozens of bagel flavors. Additionally, Yuma Bagel truly has some of my favorite cold brews in the city! Their specialty cold brews are so delicious and crave-worthy. The coffee is strong though! Of course if you’re going to Yuma Bagel you’re likely craving a bagel. It can be TOUGH to find a good bagel out west, but I've had friends from the east coast, and even New York City proclaim that Yuma bagel has amazing bagels! They have a wide selection of bagel flavors and spreads. Their menu also features amazing breakfast and lunch bagel sandwiches. Another delightful surprise offered by Yuma bagel are the decadent sweets. The muffins, cheesecake, and brownies are rich and the perfect treat to take to go for later.
- Sunkissed Coffee: Sunkissed is a family-owned coffee shop on the west side of town. It lives up to its name with a bright and sunny interior with plenty of comfortable seating. The staff is super friendly too! Their drink menu features seasonal coffee, teas, and what they call “lotus energy drinks”, which are fruit based. Each month a new list arrives with delicious and creative flavors. The choices are endless! The food menu offers simple brunch basics such as avocado and other toasts, and fruit “paleta” bowls.
- Mostly Muffins: Mostly muffins is a great spot to grab breakfast or lunch if you’re on the west side of town. Get a delicious homemade muffin to go with your hot or iced espresso drink. They also serve a really yummy chai latte if that’s more your speed! You can also get great breakfast sandwiches or lunch items such as a chicken salad sandwich on a croissant, which happens to be one of my favorites.
- Sunshine Cafe: Sunshine cafe out in the foothills is family owned and operated. They have a beautiful outdoor patio which they host local vendor markets on the weekends. You can follow them on social media to see when and who will be there each week. Their coffee drinks are really tasty and they also feature creative seasonal options, such as the “caramel stroop waffle cider”or the “biscoff crumble latte” which are currently featured.